Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish is to have a safe and relaxing trip back home to see our families!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
It usually starts out with sneaky kiddos scoping out the Christmas tree, then mommy and daddy waking up from the little squeeks they're making. Once mommy has coffee and the camera is ready to go, it's no holds barred and Christmas is on!! After the presents I make homemade cinnamon rolls and the kiddos play until it's time to make our rounds at families homes!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Oh, sheesh, I rarely think about what I actually want for Christmas!! Probably would have to be Airline miles, to take the trips I'm dying to go on! Portland, Or, then off to Germany! Oh, I guess I'd have to ask for more time in the day then, too!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Our family loves to drive around and look at Christmas lights! We also always take advantage of the movies and shows on tv every year!! That's a nice time for us to forget about the hustle and bustle and relax together and focus on just us!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
As a kid, my family would have week long Monopoly games! We also loved Scrabble and Yatzee!!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Every holiday must have homemade noodles!! I couldn't imagine a year without them! It's something I remember distinctively from childhood and the fun in the kitchen while making them! Now I share that time with my own children! As a matter of fact, we're making them today!!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I think as long as we're an Army family we'll be having a Christmas away from home trip each year! We will be going to FL to be with our immediate families! If I could choose a place, besides FL, though, it'd have to be Ruidoso, NM! It's beautiful!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year
Oh, boy!! I don't think I even have to go to the website to write this list!! We already know that a Nintendo DSi, The Beatles Rockband and the new Michael Jackson: The Experience is a must have in our house this holiday season!!